Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks?

Thank you,
looks like the other two that was hatched at same time is going to be Black, So I have splash and 2 blacks, my older hen is blue so now hoping that one is a male the other 2 is a female and I can breed them and end up with some nice colored BLRW chicks or more splashes!

I had a chick that looked like that (yellow with a greyish back) and even though I thought it was splash, it turned out to be blue.

I had a chick that looked like that (yellow with a greyish back) and even though I thought it was splash, it turned out to be blue.
I am thrilled to have it, Splash or blue!
big_smile.png

Hi,sorry im new on here and i was just wondering if my babies are pure or splash blue laced wyandottes,thank you

Last edited:

Hi,sorry im new on here and i was just wondering if my babies are pure or splash blue laced wyandottes,thank you
Hey! I'm a Silkie/Polish/Cochin/Serama person, so I don't know much about wyandotte colouring, but just wanted to say: Beautiful birds, and
welcome-byc.gif

Hey! I'm a Silkie/Polish/Cochin/Serama person, so I don't know much about wyandotte colouring, but just wanted to say: Beautiful birds, and:welcome  
Thank you,its my first time getting eggs from this breed as i had silver brahmas,rhode island reds,and now have light sussex and i just wanted to having something different :D..thank you getting back to me :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom