Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Nice front of her Max..when does your line start to lay? Love the burnt red mahogany looking color too. That is nice and deep. Nice tent. How much does she weigh?
Thanks! They should start to lay in a month or so... I haven't weighed her but i'm guessing 5-6 lbs. She will get a little heavier. I need a good camera... The old Iphone just doesn't do them justice!!

Another potential breeder... Not sure about the orange though. He has cool looking toe nails... they're all black.
the black toenails may be questionable if you were to show, but I don't see any orange in thse pics, just nice dark red. can't tell much about the lacing tho. a good front shot would be nice.

LL of my Foley birds have darker toe nails. I think it looks good. not sure I have seen toe nail mentioned in the SOP.

I like the darker toe nails and if I couldbfigure out how to get it in my Marans would.

Another potential breeder... Not sure about the orange though. He has cool looking toe nails... they're all black.

love the toe nails..I know you took the day off and painted them..
gig.gif
I love his color..I see no orange on my side Max. he looks good for a young bird. I am assuming that wing drop is heat related.
I need to order more chicks from you later this year..let me know if you are hatching...Or if you sell pullets I need three.

Back
Top Bottom