Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

well, there goes ANOTHER pullet...  the foley girl's only chick. so much for that bloodline.

my theme song is now Queen's Another one bites the dust...

by the time I finish my breeding pens I won't have anyone to put into them!

sorry I know how you feel...seems to happen to the ones we really want to work with.

well, there goes ANOTHER pullet... the foley girl's only chick. so much for that bloodline.

my theme song is now Queen's Another one bites the dust...

by the time I finish my breeding pens I won't have anyone to put into them!
What the heck happened?

Not sure if I will hatch one more clutch or not. Maybe in October if you want Foley.
Sorry..
hugs.gif

Am thinking about gettin a pair next season was gunna get brahmas but just love these wanna buy a pair from somewhere called Cheshire poultry they have the best bloodline in the uk

Quote: raccoons I think... I did hear hawks yesterday in the distance (juvenile cries) so far I've trapped 1 possum 1 coon (and disposed of).

I still have the 1 pullet (we think so far) that my friend has, i'll be getting her next month. and hopefully another of my chicks (cockerel from the foley girl, we think) but not sure about that one... she said if he crows he has to go.

Shoot Shovel and SHUT UP!! No need for some peta person to get involved.
wink.png
no need around here anyways... something's eating my livestock i'm allowed to shoot it, even if it's someone's pet. tho if someone's letting their 'pet' wander this far from home, they don't really care much for it, IMO. my nearest neighbor is about 1/4 mile, the next from there half mile or more...

so in my case it would be more like sight shoot n shovel. LOL

Back
Top Bottom