Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

no need around here anyways... something's eating my livestock i'm allowed to shoot it, even if it's someone's pet. tho if someone's letting their 'pet' wander this far from home, they don't really care much for it, IMO. my nearest neighbor is about 1/4 mile, the next from there half mile or more...

so in my case it would be more like sight shoot n shovel. LOL
You might be suprised what kind of things could happen if caught taking out a federal protected migratory species (hawks/owls), hence the shut up part.

You could always split the difference.

ep.gif
th.gif

I've got 6 foot fences all around my place but I still worry about other dogs. My dogs are fine with the chickens, but my neighbors dogs have ganged up on me and have nipped my daughter while walking home.

I had 2 dogs come from over a kilometer away to kill several of my chooks. My dogs were very confused, " why were these visitors allowed to snack on mums chooks when we aren't even allowed to look
1f440.png
at them sideways?". I probably should have let my son shoot them, but I gave mercy. I know that the younger one of the 2 was confiscated and has been rehomed with a more responsible owner. I know they are just chooks , but its heartbreaking
1f494.png
to find your babies dead and dying because some guy was out on a bender and couldn't be bothered locking his dogs up.

Well here is my lone remaining BLRW pullet that I hatched out this year. I'm hoping she's a decent enough place to start a little project. Not sure if my husband will be particularly thrilled with me buying more eggs (I haven't, and likely won't this year) since we seem to have a ridiculously high cockerel rate going for 2013. Maybe I just need to get a trio on the way back from spring break. Any breeders along I-75? or I-65 in KY/TN?

Well here is my lone remaining BLRW pullet that I hatched out this year. I'm hoping she's a decent enough place to start a little project. Not sure if my husband will be particularly thrilled with me buying more eggs (I haven't, and likely won't this year) since we seem to have a ridiculously high cockerel rate going for 2013. Maybe I just need to get a trio on the way back from spring break. Any breeders along I-75? or I-65 in KY/TN?
you can check back with me when outcome through......Jerry Foley is in KY OFF 65.

Back
Top Bottom