Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Quote:
hugs.gif

What a nice thing to say..thank you very much..I am touched.

I would say they are all pullets. Crystal and Ruby look just like my Cinnamon and Bluebell!!! It is uncanny how much... if you had a cockeral.. you would know.. I questioned mine too when they were younger, but mine are 15 weeks as well and the boys have really long waddles and the saddle feathers are in... and they crow... ALL THE TIME!!! ; )
whops.. meant to quote the pictures!!

Ok, I'm now convinced Crystal & Ruby are Pullets! Thanks to all for their inputs I really appreciate it, BYC has been a great source for information & meeting others.

Hey everyone,
Ive noticed that people have asked for pics of chicks at different weeks old, ive made an album of mine on my profile. There are 45 pics up to week 7 in blrw timeline album. There would be further ages but the mobile part of the site changed and I can no longer up load pics. Argh!
Thought it might help, I could never find a pic and decided make an archive in a sense
Hope it helps if anyone needs it!

I had the same problem.....figured out if you go to the bottom of the page and change to desktop mode you can do more things like load pics.

that is a great thing to share!

I agree these are pullets. We have a cockerel of about the same age and his comb is much wider than what is shown in your pics. If it werent for the comb, we likely couldn't tell as well though since he seems to have pulled out each and every one of his own tail feathers...
ep.gif

Hey everyone,
Ive noticed that people have asked for pics of chicks at different weeks old, ive made an album of mine on my profile. There are 45 pics up to week 7 in blrw timeline album. There would be further ages but the mobile part of the site changed and I can no longer up load pics. Argh!
Thought it might help, I could never find a pic and decided make an archive in a sense
Hope it helps if anyone needs it!

WOW, thank you soo much. I really enjoyed looking through that gallery. My chicks are nothing as nice as yours, but as they feather, I can start to imagine how they may develop. So far it looks like everyone is a splash - I don't see any that will be a nice blue. That is OK, as long as they are pretty and lay eggs. It is exciting to see them grow and change.
The gallery is an awesome contribution to the BYC board!

New pictures of my pretty girls
smile.png
5-6 months old now

All Lovely! Do you plan to show them
big_smile.png

I have a wonderful friend I met on this thread. She has helped me through a horrible experience. My hat's off to delisha. Thank you for helping me and thank you for giving me advice. You a wonderful person and I'm so glad you are my friend and you are willing to give advise and help. I think the world is better off because of people like you. God bless you, and thank you.
So very cool!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom