Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

That is funny! I agree….nothing like the smell of broody poo. I have a dog that thinks it's a delicacy.
sickbyc.gif
..I know!!..what is it with these dogs and poo??!!
So of the 16 chicks hatched I have 3 dark , 3 silver, 1 maybe 2 splash and the remainder are blue.
The silver ones are getting a nice blue undercarriage . I still don't know where the silver came from.
I intend to keep them all so I can see how they grow out.

love.gif
beautiful birds..love them running around the yard. I do have to say though, I am having "grass envy" right now. This is what we woke up to this-morning..

along with frozen FF.

I was at the VPBA show yesterday and there were several blrw. wondering if they belong to anyone on here, and if so, how'd they do?

:sick ..I know!!..what is it with these dogs and poo??!! :love beautiful birds..love them running around the yard. I do have to say though, I am having "grass envy" right now. This is what we woke up to this-morning.. along with frozen FF.
Bbrrr, that looks cold. Running around the grass is good, but camping on the verandah is not. They are perching on a chair outside the living room . They watch me have my morning cuppa, all the while tapping on the window.

Back
Top Bottom