Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

All the new chicks are looking so adorable

I've forgotten to mention... the eggs you sent me, 8 are growing nicely, even tho the air cells were a mess. 2 were totally detatched and looked like soap bubbles. so I'm over the moon that we have 8 growing!

Quote: They are very healthy chicks..they should do very well..hanging out at the PO for a few days is a walk in the park.I always make sure I send the freshest eggs because you never know what might happen..even storms where you can't get to the PO to get them. These hatch well on a dry hatch..pop out like pop corn.

Ok, here are the boys I'm choosing from. All of these pictures were taken today in order to give you the most accurate representation of my boys.

First is Oscar, I've posted several pictures of him on this thread. He's 15 months old now and molting, keep that in mind because his chest and tail are definitely lacking at the moment.

Next is Handsome. He is 9 months old. He was EXTREMELY slow to feather in. I really like his "bunny" tail.

Ok, here are the boys I'm choosing from. All of these pictures were taken today in order to give you the most accurate representation of my boys.

First is Oscar, I've posted several pictures of him on this thread. He's 15 months old now and molting, keep that in mind because his chest and tail are definitely lacking at the moment.

Next is Handsome. He is 9 months old. He was EXTREMELY slow to feather in. I really like his "bunny" tail.

.I would not use your first male for breeding.sorry..He does not look like a Wyandotte in body style. Your girls deserve a really really nice big male. I am not talking about color at all..just bone structure.

Your second boy is young and might develop more..he already looks better than the older male....

Don't be sorry, I respect your opinions! Thank you! Doesn't mean I will agree 100% but I definitely consider and respect anyone's advice. :D

In the past you have had great things to say about him, these pictures are by far NOT his best. I watched him mature since hatch and a picture can only give a limited perspective to base judgment off of.

Thanks again delisha, I look forward to sharing more pictures with you in the future ;)

This is Henry, he is 1 year old and bigger than both the other two roos. I wasn't considering him as an option for breeding because of his split breast. Just wondering what your opinion of him is, if you're willing delisha? :)

Back
Top Bottom