Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

don't forget ki4got too! she is a wealth of knowledge. I ask her all kinda of genetic questions and she is always willing to help.

thanks for the compliment. I try to grow where I can. if I don't know I will tell you. I am still learning too.

don't forget ki4got too! she is a wealth of knowledge. I ask her all kinda of genetic questions and she is always willing to help.

thanks for the compliment. I try to grow where I can. if I don't know I will tell you. I am still learning too.

Thanks Donna. I try. LOL

Huge shout out to delisha and mstrawn3 for giving me their knowledge and helping me understand my favorite breed.
Your so sweet..thank you very much..

Quote: Thank you very much!!

Quote:
Thank you so very much..

x1000..sometimes her knowledge is over whelming..

Thanks to all who contribute to the improvement of the BLRW!!
thumbsup.gif
Nothing is impossible unless you have to do it alone...
wink.png

Yes, let's not leave anyone on this thread out, DMRippy, chickenhill and ki4got I have learned so much from reading your posts! And everyone else who has ever shared a picture, asked a question, answered one or given suggestions, thank you! Thanks to everyone on here, you all are the best :thumbsup

Now let's see some more cute chick pics! :D

Yes, let's not leave anyone on this thread out, DMRippy, chickenhill and ki4got I have learned so much from reading your posts! And everyone else who has ever shared a picture, asked a question, answered one or given suggestions, thank you! Thanks to everyone on here, you all are the best :thumbsup

Now let's see some more cute chick pics! :D

Here here, now that all the ' back patting ' is over let's see some more pics.

Back
Top Bottom