Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I want to get some of these birds. Where can I order the best quality blr wyandottes from. I was planing on getting some from unionhillranch.com but want some other options. thanks

I want to get some of these birds. Where can I order the best quality blr wyandottes from. I was planing on getting some from unionhillranch.com but want some other options. thanks
if you dont mind being on a waiting list search for foleys website you wont be let down but they quite pricy or maybe they have a local breeder on here

I just looked up Fowley's and they wont be selling blrw chicks this year:(
I'm in NY, who wants to ship here, what are your prices and minimum number of chicks you will ship?

I hatched 110 out of 127 eggs this week, all breeds and varieties combined.
1f62e.png
I felt a wave panic for a moment when I opened the hatcher. Gonna have to pull back on the reins if this continues.
th.gif
I always wondered what that would feel like...thanks for the vicarious experience =)
and congrats on the hatch!

I just looked up Fowley's and they wont be selling blrw chicks this year:(
I'm in NY, who wants to ship here, what are your prices and minimum number of chicks you will ship?
I'm just getting started with these I don't know much about them yet I would find someone on here who knows more about them than I do I know they have people on here that ship juat keep looking sorry I can't help that much

Back
Top Bottom