Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

That would depend on what you are looking to keep. Boys/girls? Show/breed quality?

I like the first picture.

The second looks like a pair of black laced, boy and girl.

Does that girl in the 3rd picture have any blue on her? Hard to see in the picture.

You mean you guys aren't mind readers :).

I guess I should take some better pics if I would like feedback! Thanks.

Hi all! I recently got a quad of BLRW. I'm loving them so far. My rooster is the friendliest of the bunch and is often the one who hangs out by me and let's me pet him. Here's a couple pics. They're not that great but I thought I'd post them anyway.

Nice

I am located in Wisconsin and have 5 chicks left of my pure Foley line that are about a week and half old. I just sold all my others this weekend. I will be getting more stock and have more to choose from in another month or so that are pure Foley. May I ask who the breeder was?
I am in Wisconsin too and wondering if anyone has any blues or blacks available. I bought straight run BLRW that are now about 7 weeks old and all appear to be splash.

I'm south west of Ladysmith so.not too far but I'm planning on taking the rest to the Lil Outlaw swap early tomorrow morning in Fall Creek, you should come check them out!

I am making plans to come. Can I ask your prices and if you have pics? I may be interested in buying all of them if the price is right and could even paypal you the money to hold them!

Back
Top Bottom