Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I'm south west of Ladysmith so.not too far but I'm planning on taking the rest to the Lil Outlaw swap early tomorrow morning in Fall Creek, you should come check them out!

Just wanted to let you know I am VERY happy with the BLRW's I bought from you yesterday!!! They are so sweet and come running to us and even jumped up on my lap while I was sitting on a lawn chair. I think they were planning on roosting on my shoulders. It looked like I was wearing a chicken scarf! Anyways, thank you!

Just wanted to let you know I am VERY happy with the BLRW's I bought from you yesterday!!! They are so sweet and come running to us and even jumped up on my lap while I was sitting on a lawn chair. I think they were planning on roosting on my shoulders. It looked like I was wearing a chicken scarf! Anyways, thank you!
I'm very glad you are happy with them!

Hi folks! I am sad to say, I lost my super sweet rooster recently and have run into one dead end after another trying to find a replacement. My hen has walked her legs off back and forth at the gate of the pen looking for my Big Red. I need to find an adult male BLRW soon. She gives up as evening comes and just sits in her house depressed. I would take a young male, if he is for sure gendered. I raised this pair from baby chicks together. She won't have anything to do with anyone else.

I am in upper east TN. Anyone near me with some boys to sell?? Thanks!

Hi folks! I am sad to say, I lost my super sweet rooster recently and have run into one dead end after another trying to find a replacement. My hen has walked her legs off back and forth at the gate of the pen looking for my Big Red. I need to find an adult male BLRW soon. She gives up as evening comes and just sits in her house depressed. I would take a young male, if he is for sure gendered. I raised this pair from baby chicks together. She won't have anything to do with anyone else.

I am in upper east TN. Anyone near me with some boys to sell?? Thanks!
I might can help.... Do you ever get to middle TN for anything? I really have too many roos like 4.... I don't want to be without if something were to happen LOL. All mine are Foley lines one is from Foley.... not sure I am ready to part with him but he has not given me fertile eggs in a long time.

IDK of anyone in that part of the state with them.... there is a link in my siggy for a list of TN breeders if you want to look.

DM I have a brother in Southeastern Nashville. I am willing to drive to get a roo for her. I would like to get some chicks from them and I am not looking for show lines specifically. I want a good healthy bird and I would like to have eggs and chicks. So are you offering one of yours? I can't find anything up here. Not even a different color of wyandotte. What would you take for one of your boys, if you are interested in selling?

Thanks for the list too.

DM I have a brother in Southeastern Nashville. I am willing to drive to get a roo for her. I would like to get some chicks from them and I am not looking for show lines specifically. I want a good healthy bird and I would like to have eggs and chicks. So are you offering one of yours? I can't find anything up here. Not even a different color of wyandotte. What would you take for one of your boys, if you are interested in selling?

Thanks for the list too.
Pm'd you.

Back
Top Bottom