Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Hi! I'm new to BYC.
frow.gif
This is my second post.

Does anyone know of a breeder of blue laced red wyandottes that only breeds splash to splash?

Thanks,
Ruthie

Hi! I'm new to BYC. :frow  This is my second post.

Does anyone know of a breeder of blue laced red wyandottes that only breeds splash to splash?

Thanks,
Ruthie   

Most of the people that I have seen selling eggs and chicks from splash to splash are breeding from hatchery quality stock. Even if you are only wanting splash, you are probably better off getting them from a blue to splash or blue to blue breeding. The best blrw usually come from breeding blue to blue.

And welcome to BYC!!

This is a six ish week ok hatchery quality gold laced that I'm still trying to figure out.

This is a straight shot of the comb
this is looking female to me

Hi! I'm new to BYC.
frow.gif
This is my second post.

Thanks,
Ruthie
splash to splash is not a recommended breeding combination because it washes out the lacing.

are you looking for splash BLRW specifically?

I'm just looking for splash blue laced red wyandottes. My favorite breed are the buff laced red wyandottes but I've been seeing they are only found in the UK. If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to know.

I'm not a breeder. I just want to have them in that color because its my favorite shade of these birds.
smile.png
I raised 3 girls and 1 boy that I got from MY PET CHICKEN last fall. They are in the pic in my avatar. They were adorable but I knew I didnt have any splash. They were blue or maybe darker. And maybe if I breed the splash to splash I'll end up with what I really want, but maybe the lacing will then be gone. I don't know.

I got this pic from http://thefrenchchickenshed.weebly.com/buff-laced-wyandotte.html

I'm just looking for splash blue laced red wyandottes. My favorite breed are the buff laced red wyandottes but I've been seeing they are only found in the UK. If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to know. I'm not a breeder. I just want to have them in that color because its my favorite shade of these birds. :) I raised 3 girls and 1 boy that I got from MY PET CHICKEN last fall. They are in the pic in my avatar. They were adorable but I knew I didnt have any splash. They were blue or maybe darker. And maybe if I breed the splash to splash I'll end up with what I really want, but maybe the lacing will then be gone. I don't know. I got this pic from http://thefrenchchickenshed.weebly.com/buff-laced-wyandotte.html
That makes sense. I'm about 2 hours from Charlotte.. I don't breed splash to splash but I do have an extra splash rooster and hen if that would help.. Too light in color for me but might be more what you are looking for.

I'm just looking for splash blue laced red wyandottes. My favorite breed are the buff laced red wyandottes but I've been seeing they are only found in the UK. If someone knows otherwise, I'd love to know.

I'm not a breeder. I just want to have them in that color because its my favorite shade of these birds.
smile.png
I raised 3 girls and 1 boy that I got from MY PET CHICKEN last fall. They are in the pic in my avatar. They were adorable but I knew I didnt have any splash. They were blue or maybe darker. And maybe if I breed the splash to splash I'll end up with what I really want, but maybe the lacing will then be gone. I don't know.

I got this pic from http://thefrenchchickenshed.weebly.com/buff-laced-wyandotte.html

I am sure you can find Splash BLRW for sale! They are essentially the ones breeders don't want to breed to so they are often sold!

Back
Top Bottom