Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Does this look like a blue laced red wyandotte chick? Also i know its early at only 3 weeks but gender guesses? :)

Last edited:
Extremely difficult to answer either of those questions, do you have any pics in a more natural light? Standing with a side view?

Extremely difficult to answer either of those questions, do you have any pics in a more natural light? Standing with a side view?

Based strictly on something my dad showed me..(RIP), this is very likely a cockerel.  Color...not a clue.

Here are a few more pics. I purchased some jubilee orpingtons and this egg made it in there by mistake. The breeder was really nice and said she believed it was a blue laced red wyandotte. I had silver laced wyandottes and by now the comb and wattles were showing red. This chick is quite big though and is somewhat flighty like a roo. Im at a total loss for gender and i uave no experience with blue laced red wyandottes so no clue if thats indeed what i have lol.. :)

Looking at that tiny tail, I'd think cockerel too. All of mine had the same feathering and tail growth so I was hoping it was just the breed.... but all of mine ended up being roos.
1f622.png
It does look like a BLRW chick.

Back
Top Bottom