Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Quote:
On ebay there is an 18 dollar, 3 egg bator. Free shipping. There is several auctions today for Wyandotte eggs.

Thanks
smile.png
My concern is the outcome of hatching my own eggs-- first, addiction, but second I have room for more roos but don't necessarily want more and I don't eat my chickens (meat allergy). I could always give them away I suppose, which I'm fine with, but many people do closed flocks for a reason (not that I have a reason to believe my birds have an illness).

I would love to try to hatch some, though! Dang....nothing but enablers on this website! lol

Quote:
Thanks! I was out doing chores and could not answer right away.

Some weeks they sell well on Ebay and sometimes not. The last auction ran the same and someone came in at the last minute and got them. I shipped them 10 eggs even though it was for 6+. When the girls are generous then I can be, too.
wink.png

If they don;t sell then I stick them in my 'bator but with fertility so high I wind up hatching a lot of chicks I don't need right now. I already have a lot growing up for spring sales.

Does anyone know if Pauls Poultry is a good breeder? I sent out an email and haven't heard back from him. I figured while I was waiting I would come ask about him.

Last edited:
this is the last I heard from them

All is ok. We are moving our site from one server to another. It is almost impossible to answer all of my emails so my apologies for not responding right away. We have also had a rough couple of weeks here with family matters. Thank you for your concern.
Jesse

I say just be patient, he'll get around to returning calls.

and he has some really good birds, if you end up buying from him you'll be pleased

Quote:

and he has some really good birds, if you end up buying from him you'll be pleased

Thank you. I had someone say they thought he might not be selling anymore. That was after I had posted. I figured if he still had his site up he was still in business but you never know.

Quote:
I did too about a week ago and still no response.

I placed an online order a year ago for almost $300 in chicks. Never heard back, so I just gave up and found another breed that's even more impossible to work with- buff ameraucanas
tongue.png

Quote:
I did too about a week ago and still no response.

I placed an online order a year ago for almost $300 in chicks. Never heard back, so I just gave up and found another breed that's even more impossible to work with- buff ameraucanas
tongue.png

I am with you there with the buffs
hmm.png
My 5 buff x wheaten eggs are due to hatch this Sunday and I am anxious to see how they look
ya.gif
Good thing is I already have someone waiting for any culls I have to add some pretty color to their EE flock
clap.gif

Quote:

Thank you. I had someone say they thought he might not be selling anymore. That was after I had posted. I figured if he still had his site up he was still in business but you never know.

Good to know. Thanks for the update. I had also emailed a couple of weeks ago and hadn't heard anything back. I want to get on a wait list for spring chicks!!!

Back
Top Bottom