BLUEBONNET CLASSIC -Texas 1-9-2010

I have a question about the Bluebonnet Classic at A&M. I read one place where it was on the 2nd of January. Today I read that it is on the 9th of January. Could you please let me know what day the event is held and at what time the events begin. I would love to attend. Thank you

Last edited:
Quote:
It was mailed to your PO Box-

I can send one to anyone by E-mail if they want. Just e-mail me or PM me

All infomation about the show is in my first post. We now have 3 judges so that everyone can get away early

Bob

Just thought I would give everyone an Update.

The numbers rough out like this:
About 600 bantams - 85 Large fowl- 35 Marans- about 20 in the Backyard show( I thought there would be more)
Over 100 Pigeons and about 80 Game fowl
I almost forgot that there is 120+ Junior entries

We will have 3 judges so the judging should go quick. The raffle & Silent auction will be at 1:30

We hope to see y'all there

Bob

Last edited:
Hi Bob,
I requested a catalog when I first heard about the show late last year, but didn't receive one. I would like to be added to the list for next year's show, though.
I was going to enter in the backyard breeders group this year, but will likely just attend the show now (without bringing any birds). I think there was some sort of certification or something needed for the farm before our birds could be shown.

Quote:
I am very sorry you didn't get a catalog. I keep a file in my Outlook to store e-mails for catalogs and such and I try to stay on top of it but it can fall thru the cracks
I get a lot of requests.

I try to keep the information out there in as many Mediums as possible so people can be informed, in hopes that people will remind me.
I hope you enjoy the show.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom