bob white eggs

Quote:
LOL
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks for single handedly crashing the coturnix market. I was trying to figure out a fair price, at around 2.50 to 3.00, but now it's .75, 1.00 tops.

Quote:
Thanks for single handedly crashing the coturnix market. I was trying to figure out a fair price, at around 2.50 to 3.00, but now it's .75, 1.00 tops.

Just posting facts of what they sell for here in Ohio.......Thats at an Auction which most sell cheaper at auctions.

Better to let newbe know before they get a few hundred, Depend on what type you have, you may get 3.00 a bird in your area.

Point I was making Bobwhites sell for alot more than coturnixs.

Quote:

Just posting facts of what they sell for here in Ohio.......Thats at an Auction which most sell cheaper at auctions.

Better to let newbe know before they get a few hundred, Depend on what type you have, you may get 3.00 a bird in your area.

Point I was making Bobwhites sell for alot more than coturnixs.

I was just picking at you deerman.

Yes, bobs do cost more, as they should. It takes more time and money to raise them, as well as other reasons.
Definitely good to let a newbe in on all the facts. Especially if they are baterholics.

Back
Top Bottom