Bobby's Chickens

Bobby Merrick

Chirping
Jun 8, 2021
Hello , My name is Bobby Merrick. I've always had a love for birds . Chickens included. I have some sweet chickens. Most of them you can hold. I call them ladies. They all come running to the gate. In the morning I give them a mixture of steamed rice and canned corn. they just love it. I'll try to get some pictures on this site of the ladies. I think there so funny, four of them have beards. there spotted brown and white. 2 have bronze feathers with black pica tee. then there's a large white one with some black on her neck and wing tips . she also has white feathers on her legs. pretty nice.

Hello , My name is Bobby Merrick. I've always had a love for birds . Chickens included. I have some sweet chickens. Most of them you can hold. I call them ladies. They all come running to the gate. In the morning I give them a mixture of steamed rice and canned corn. they just love it. I'll try to get some pictures on this site of the ladies. I think there so funny, four of them have beards. there spotted brown and white. 2 have bronze feathers with black pica tee. then there's a large white one with some black on her neck and wing tips . she also has white feathers on her legs. pretty nice.
Welcome! Definitely looking forward to your girls. They sound like some are EEs! I love EEs❤️

Back
Top Bottom