body of infant found....

that is so horrific, that i cannot even comprehend it. i am going thru so much for my child right now and would absolutely slowly painfully gladly kill whomever is hurting her if it wouldnt hurt her more. they should make every day he has left on earth as painful as possible. i like the idea of the drowning almost everyday purplechicken, it feels like poetic justice. i am going to ponder some poetic justice for my ex for the pain he has caused my daughters, even tho i wont do it. maybe it will be enough to imagine it!

I just hope he goes into general population. Even hardened criminals have their ideas about evil, and killing or molesting babies is at the top of their evil list.

I'm pretty sure a guard will let it "slip out" who he is. Hopefully they'll all take turns having their way with him in the shower before one of them shanks him.

I hate scum like that.

i think people who drown kids should die the same way
i also think men who have sexualy abused kids need to have 2 things cut off lol
susan smith should have been strapped in her car and slowly let down into the water of john d long lake.
and what gets me is its always blamed on temp- insanity.nope its evil greed and selfishness and stupidity.

Last edited:
purple chicken i LIKE your thinkin'!

this whole scenario is one of the reasons i enjoy watching "dexter" so much.
(dexter is a serial killer who ONLY kills the RIGHT people - murderers etc. but he seems to have a special murderous place in his heart for people who hurt children. yea dexter!)

you want to make sure you have the RIGHT person but if you do . . . well . . . there are just so many options!

I found a flaw in my plan.... no real man would harm his children . So in theroy he can't have an cajones because he isnt a man.

we'll have to go with purplechickens plan instead

i say hang the sob
somad.gif

If anything good is to be said here this topic got a bunch of us with
different political beliefs to all agree on one of the most important
subjects ever.

You hurt a child. You deserve to be hurt and we all would like to do it.

Back
Top Bottom