Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I thought we might try out a book/magazine swap
big_smile.png

It would have rules like the 'The BYC Crazy Egg Chain':
__

Person -A- offers a book or magazine that they no longer want.
Person -B- likes what is offered and says "I'll take that and in turn offer..."
Person -C- likes that and offers some book/magazine they have

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade is posted, please PM or email the person who offered the previous item and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person receiving the book/magazine will pay no shipping because the person who sends it will have received their book/magazine without paying shipping as well. This will keep the thread moving along without a lot of complications.

I think it would be nice to offer poultry related books/magazines whenever possible, but
whatever you have will be accepted (as long as it wasn't something that would violate forum rules!).

Please offer books/magazines that are in good to new condition.

Please limit all shipping related business to PM's and emails.

If a book/magazine is not claimed in 24 hours, I ask that the person who listed it would list a different book/magazine.

Thanks everyone for your participation! This is not so much about how fast it can move as it is about trading books and making friends.

This should prove to be a lot of fun! We can now all be related through our reading!

If you have comments or suggestions about the thread along the way, feel free to PM or email me.

Let's get this started!

_____

GracefulBantams (me
wink.png
) is offering a "CountrySide" magazine from Nov/Dec,07

I just got a PM from a member asking for more information, so I decided that this should clarify what is going to happen
smile.png
:

I offer book "A", you realize you always wanted to read that book (
wink.png
), so you claim it and offer book "B". Then I ship book "A" to you, and I even pay for the shipping; now my part of the deal is over (unless I wanted to jump in again!). Now, another person sees that you are offering book "B", and they have been looking for that book, so they take it and list book "C". You ship book "B" to the other person, and pay for shipping; now your part of the deal is over (unless you want to jump in again!).
And so on.....

I hope that explains it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom