Bored Duck

Can you post a picture or video of her? so we can see just how disabled she is?

My duck liked when i took him in the car, i used a rubbbermaid container with a 3 inch hole in the lid, He had room to lay down and sleep or pop his head out the hole and yell at meView attachment 1973615

This is a picture of her legs from a while ago, but they're still pretty much the same. When she swims or hobbles in her box she uses her hocks to get around. Luckily they've calloused a bit since this picture was taken so I don't think it hurts as much as it used to. For a while I was using a special horse lotion and vetwrap just to keep it from bleeding. I like the tote idea! That would be perfect!

Attachments

• 20180525075911_IMG_0533(1).JPG
    20180525075911_IMG_0533(1).JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 9
How about adding a mirror to her area. My ducks love looking at themselves. That would be one way to stimulate her. Hang a head of romaine lettuce and let her pick it apart herself.

I was thinking about a mirror! I will for sure do that now thank you! And I've used the tote in the tub before. I might have to do that again just so she can keep taking her daily swim cause I can tell she really misses it.

Back
Top Bottom