Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
That's her! She had many there this past spring.

Laura, they may be putting a Tractor Supply in Waterville! The city approved putting one in the old LL Bean call center on KMD. If it goes through it would open next year sometime. One more place for chicken swaps!

Cool!!!! Waterville works for me
smile.png

The guy that was set up with Kate has some pretty nice silkies too, his name is Larry can't remember his last name and Julie was with her too, so not sure whose birds were which
smile.png
Started raining and everyone found people with tents to share spaces.

Quote:
That's her! She had many there this past spring.

Laura, they may be putting a Tractor Supply in Waterville! The city approved putting one in the old LL Bean call center on KMD. If it goes through it would open next year sometime. One more place for chicken swaps!

Cool!!!! Waterville works for me
smile.png

The guy that was set up with Kate has some pretty nice silkies too, his name is Larry can't remember his last name and Julie was with her too, so not sure whose birds were which
smile.png
Started raining and everyone found people with tents to share spaces.

ahhhh ok, so they both were there at the same cageing right? i think Kate sold out first then Larry put his in at her spot, Julie i dont think was seling any, she was helping Larry bring his silkies out to that spot, first he was set up inside with them, now i remember, lol
There were some really beautiful silkies that day.

I will be showing my d'uccle just get the scoop on what teh judges say about them on them.
big_smile.png

And a couple of Frizzle cochins, oeg large fowl.
Oh yea and my Buff laced polish
and my bantam polish and frizzle polish if his head comes back in,
hmm.png

oh and my Milli fluer serama roo

Last edited:
I will be going, I will be looking for Cayuga ducks if anyone has them. Also looking for some blue and black runners. Will be there early. Cant wait.

Quote:
Hey, do you know the guy will be there selling the silkies again? The one that had the blue partridge colorings.

Larry Parent. I'm not sure if he is bringing anything to sell this time, I believe he has already sold most of what he had. I will ask him to confirm though and let you know
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom