Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
Lilpeeps i cant bring up the sign up sheet to look at it, is coop in the night before right?

Yes, the show hall will be open 5-9 pm Saturday for early coop in.

Thanks.
smile.png

Quote:
K. Tried to PM you and guess your box is full
smile.png

We are guessing female on this one, have all the young ones together and she is getting hit on by a Fantasy, she is still young just about 4 months old. Her curls aren't real great, maybe they will get better with age can send pictures if you would like
smile.png

I will take the frillback
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png
Some if them are still pretty young and the others we just haven't paid too much attention to them, weren't planning to do much with them they are just hangin out here and need room in the barn.
Do you want help sexing the Pigeons? Its been a few years but i remember how to!

Quote:
K. Tried to PM you and guess your box is full
smile.png

We are guessing female on this one, have all the young ones together and she is getting hit on by a Fantasy, she is still young just about 4 months old. Her curls aren't real great, maybe they will get better with age can send pictures if you would like
smile.png

I will take the frillback
smile.png

I'd love to see pics. Thanks!

Edited to add: You can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
No i dont belive coop in is a week before the date.

Lilpeeps i cant bring up the sign up sheet to look at it, is coop in the night before right?

Yes, the show hall will be open 5-9 pm Saturday for early coop in.

Thanks.

I don't want to be a pain, but on page 3, of the rules and reg, it says that ALL birds must be cooped in Nov 1....

I've tried to c&p, but it won't let me...
thanks
Melinda​

Quote:
I don't want to be a pain, but on page 3, of the rules and reg, it says that ALL birds must be cooped in Nov 1....

thanks
Melinda

It must be a miss print. Dont worry though, coop in is the night before or that morning.

Quote:

thanks
Melinda

Hope this helps. I just checked the catalog we were mailed for the show and it says all birds must be cooped in by 9:00 AM sharp Sunday Nov. 7th, (the 7th was inked in over the 1) It also said the show hall will be open on Saturday at 5PM until 9PM to receive birds. Looks like they just used last years and changed it to a 7, last year it was the 1st.

Hope you come and show
smile.png

Quote:

thanks
Melinda

Hope this helps. I just checked the catalog we were mailed for the show and it says all birds must be cooped in by 9:00 AM sharp Sunday Nov. 7th, (the 7th was inked in over the 1) It also said the show hall will be open on Saturday at 5PM until 9PM to receive birds. Looks like they just used last years and changed it to a 7, last year it was the 1st.

Hope you come and show
smile.png

I emailed Stephen this morning and asked - he said "The show is Sunday Nov 7th. Birds can be cooped in at 4 PM on Sat Nov 6th until 10 PM . We will then receive birds on Sunday morning starting at 6:30 am or so."

Back
Top Bottom