Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Beth G. :

Quote:
Yes, they will not test under 4 months old, and you have any that you your sure are at least 4 months old, DO NOT TEST IT.
Any bird under 4 months of age can and most likely give a FALSE POSITIVE on teh testing.

Hi Shay,
So will I be able to bring the babies under 4 months old? Also, I had them test a couple of my 3 month old birds today for breeding purposes do you think I should worry??? Oh boy I feel a freak out comin!!! eeeeckkkk
Tx,
B​

As long as they're first generation from a tested flock, there's nothing to worry about
smile.png

Quote:
Hi Shay,
So will I be able to bring the babies under 4 months old? Also, I had them test a couple of my 3 month old birds today for breeding purposes do you think I should worry??? Oh boy I feel a freak out comin!!! eeeeckkkk
Tx,
B

As long as they're first generation from a tested flock, there's nothing to worry about
smile.png

Okie Dokie, Thanks LilPeeps!!

Well, we're not bringing BIG Blue, his feathers are a mess.

But I'm/we're still coming to check out all of the great birds and meet some great people and make some connections. Just not sure if it's only me or my son or my hubby, going to come.

It's supposed to be only 100 miles away.... not bad... according to my husband, it's the same exit for my niece.
hope to meet all of you....
wee.gif

Melinda

Quote:
Hi Melinda,

I too can't wait to go meet you all!! Sorry to hear you can't bring your bird
sad.png
Maybe you can go the the Big E Poultry show in Jan 2011 in Springfield, MA. Hopefully by they your bird will have filled in and be beautiful
wink.png

Take Care,
Beth

Hey, I might go to that Bird Show. My hubsand is not working next weekend. Here is my BIG question, is there going to be a poultry sale too?
Lisa
smile.png

I will have some EE Crosses hens for sale, most lay the colored eggs.
They are bantams but small bantams and not a standard, the eggs are not small and large so medium size eggs they lay.

Back
Top Bottom