Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

We had fun today, sooo many awsome silkies, and ohhhhhh the sumatras and that phoenix
love.gif

God i wish my phoenix were ready for show.
hmm.png

It was sooooo cold out today, i was ready to see snow comeing down.

Quote:
LOL...is it chocolate and white nd looks like it has hair??? LOL
What did Jose think of those silver laced OEGB's?? i want a pair when you start to breed them!!!

Sooo, anyone have show results? I left at 12:30 when I couldn't feel my fingers. Wish I could have stayed to see the running of the runners.

Quote:
I want to know, too!

We had fun. I got a beautiful pair of dun laced bantam wyandottes. And my daughter convinced me to let her get an adorable little bunny (thanks, Must Be Losing It!).

It was great seeing so many beautiful birds. I'll post some pics soon.

I hope I will be ready to show some birds next year, but who knows. I am too interested in working on project birds and have limited space, so I don't know if I'll have any that are showable.

Quote:
Wow !!!! I wish we had been able to go, at least we will be able to go to Shay's the end of the month! I love the pics!!! What kind is the second pic?

Quote:
Wow !!!! I wish we had been able to go, at least we will be able to go to Shay's the end of the month! I love the pics!!! What kind is the second pic?

Shay's is cancelled. Next one will be in the spring.

Second pic is some kind of frillback pigeon (forgot the color). I should've written stuff down.

We saw some beautiful birds.... I think we missed a row tho... b/c i didn't see that lemon cochin or that pigeon. I did buy the pin they offered... I saw a lady with a beautiful Polish pin.... she was hard to talk to. We moved on....

hubby now wants ducks.... But we don't have the room for them... there's a big pond across the street from us, I told him he'll have to watch the wild ones...

Shay,
Penny's doing great (that's her name now)... I only brought some water, we didn't stay either, went to Fox Woods for lunch put water in the dish, brought out a piece of bread for her afterwards, she ate it up...

When we got home, she ate a lot, too....that ride must have did her in...lol

She was really good in the car too, just laid right down and enjoyed the ride... we put the travel cage next to the pen and they all came over to check her out.... it was cute...

So, now we wait... I hope they all get along... How old did you say you thought she was...

thanks
melinda

Back
Top Bottom