Boston puppies! Now 8 weeks old! New pics!

Quote:
oh no what a shame! I hate to hear that they lost theirs.

I wonder what food they were feeding? We lost a Chihuahua two years ago in a similar fashion, finally figured out it was the food when they recalled it after she was passed on.

I hope that Trixie does indeed help to heal them!

MomtoSyd&Emma :

I wonder what food they were feeding? We lost a Chihuahua two years ago in a similar fashion, finally figured out it was the food when they recalled it after she was passed on.

Do you mind me asking what kind of food that was?​

Robin'sBrood :

MomtoSyd&Emma :

Do you mind me asking what kind of food that was?​

Nope not at all...it was pedigree small bites​

Oh, I think I remember that. Didn't they have to close a plant? So sorry for the loss of your dog.
sad.png

Robin'sBrood :

Oh, I think I remember that. Didn't they have to close a plant? So sorry for the loss of your dog.
sad.png

I dont know if they did or not, I just remember being livid as Peanut was the BEST dog, she was only 11 yrs old (which I know sounds old but she was a Chihuahua) she was the picture of health until we bought that food for her! I havent forgiven myself yet for that.

We just adopted another Chihuahua (we fostered her for the shelter and fell in love) DH named her Peanut Butter Jr, I call her PBJ lol

She is eating 4health along with our male Chihuahua (adopted from same shelter) and our Boxer (adopted from a diff shelter)​

Back
Top Bottom