Both roosters?

Bramblefarm

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2018
Putnam Valley, NY
I have 4 chicks who are now around 7 weeks old. I think one of the Buff Orpingtons and my only Black Australorp are both roosters. The body shape of them isn't much different than the others but they both have very red combs :( thanks for your responses!!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180315_132951.jpg
    MVIMG_20180315_132951.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 13
I have 4 chicks who are now around 7 weeks old. I think one of the Buff Orpingtons and my only Black Australorp are both roosters. The body shape of them isn't much different than the others but they both have very red combs :( thanks for your responses!!
We need a picture of there body to.Welcome to BYC we are happy to answer questions you may have.:):welcome:welcome

It sure looks like it to me, two males in that photo. At that age pullets o not have combs and wattles that big or that red. I hope that's good news but somehow I feel it is not.

:frow Welcome to the forum :frow

Thanks I'm pretty sure the other Orp and the EE are pullets, they look exactly like my other hens at this age. And I am pretty certain the other two are cockerels yes! I will likely keep the Australorp because he seems friendlier so far! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom