Bought some Silkie Adults at Lake City Show Pics

Nice!!
big_smile.png

What color is the brown and white mottled one called? I really like that color combo.

I have 3 black male silkies that are going to be 20 weeks old this sunday and I am trying to find a good home for all of them. They are really atttached to each other but I can separate them. If anyone in interested I plan on going to the Inverness shoe as well. If I had known people were selling at the Lake City Show I would have brought the boys with me. I do not want any money for the boys just a good home. If interested please let me know

Thank You,
DeeDee

Bliss and Taz. She is a buff splash. She is out of some great lines and is very typey. Some top breeders told me to use her so I have thrown some great white buff chicks out of her but I have had a Buff Roo since summer to use with her and it slowed my project down on buff Splash. I had hatched a gorgeous one in the summer but it got fowl pox and didn't make it. I am vaccinating for the fowlpox this year.

I absolutely love unusual colors, and she's one! I'm guessing that buff splash is the same as a 'sport' (?). Let me know when this color is available, because I'd love to work with it.

Very nice I have 4 that I pick up this summer they are my first chickens I’m having fun with them;)

Back
Top Bottom