bowling green, ky. 3 buff orpington roosters!

kimmyloudeth

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 2, 2013
8 months old. Very big and beautiful! They are great watchers of the flock. I have too many roosters at this ppoint. to a good home please!

I could use one of the roos if you still have one. I live in SE Kansas, so shipping would need to be involved. Don't know how you feel about that?? Sara

HI! I know it's been awhile since your post. But I wanted to introduce myself as I also live in Bowling Green. I thought it would be nice to support each other if needs arise. :D

I have Comets, Barred Rocks, Orpingtons, a Cochin mixes, Delaware, and some "mutts." :D

I am getting a shipment of Black Australorp chicks in June! And I am incubating some "shipped" (hopefully it goes well) bantam Blue LAced Red Wyandotte eggs. EXCITED! :D

What breeds do you have?

HI! I know it's been awhile since your post. But I wanted to introduce myself as I also live in Bowling Green. I thought it would be nice to support each other if needs arise. :D

I have Comets, Barred Rocks, Orpingtons, a Cochin mixes, Delaware, and some "mutts." :D

I am getting a shipment of Black Australorp chicks in June! And I am incubating some "shipped" (hopefully it goes well) bantam Blue LAced Red Wyandotte eggs. EXCITED! :D

What breeds do you have?

I live in Bowling Green, too?. I am working on raising sizzles.
I agree having connections locally is nice!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom