Box of my SC RIR Eggs

geareduplyn

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
Salley SC
I was saving eggs the past couple of days for some one who requested some eggs. I will ship Monday. Be aware that my RIRs have not shipped well in the past, so no guarantees on these. Eggs are $40.00 plus $15.00 shipping.

RIR008-1.jpg

Last edited:
You might get a better response if the price was dropped.$40 is a lot for eggs that dont ship well.
big_smile.png
IMO

They're good birds. They deserve a good price. I just can't pay the $55 for the eggs that might not do well. Plus...I haz contacts.

Wanted to say those S.C. are gorgeous and stick to your guns! Someone who wants them bad enough will get into contact with you I'm sure!

ETA: How many eggs are in the box?

Last edited:
Quote:
Your price for the same amount of RIR eggs would be
$75.00+. This is a deal even if only 25% hatch. Plus anyone who has dealt with me knows that if you get a really crummy hatch I'll send more eggs for the cost of shipping.

I've never gotten eggs from Gary but can tell you his chickens are in top condition and he will honor what he says. He doesn't shoot any bull, he is very honest.

Quote:
Your price for the same amount of RIR eggs would be
$75.00+. This is a deal even if only 25% hatch. Plus anyone who has dealt with me knows that if you get a really crummy hatch I'll send more eggs for the cost of shipping.

I think she thought that it was 12 eggs you were sending. Not 40. Looks like a more than fair price to me...especially considering the quality.

Back
Top Bottom