Boxer Puppies

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Dandelion007, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG]

My Boxer is having babies tonight. So far she has 4 girls and 1 boy. I feel this is going to be a long night. It's almost like Christmas without all the cost... She has 1 fawn and the rest are brindle. One little girl seems to be almost a sealed brindle. I can only hope. I'm wanting one to show. Just waiting to see how they mature...

[​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I LOVE BOXERS!!!! They are the sweetest, most even tempered, nicest dogs on the planet. My brother has had about 7 of them over the years, and I loved every single one of them.

3. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    AWWWW I have a pair of Boxers!! Mine are both fawn with black masks!!!

CONGRATS on your babies!!!![​IMG]

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Pictures pictures we want pictures!!!! [​IMG]

5. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Congratulations. I hope you show pictures of them!

6. stumble_n_mumble

stumble_n_mumble Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    PICTURES PLEASEE!! i own 2 pugs myself [​IMG]

7. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:Don't you mean 2 pugs own you? [​IMG]

8. Dandelion007

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I believe Katie is finished. She has 6 in all. 5 girls & just 1 boy. She looks so tired. She doesn't even want me to change her bedding to some dry towels. Tomorrow I will post pictures. They are so healthy and shiny. I'm a proud doggy godmother. There's two fawns, one reverse brindle, maybe two sealed brindles (crossing my fingers) and the only boy is reverse brindle. Earlier this year, I was at a show and an awesome sealed brindle was shown. It was beautiful. I hope one of the little girls will be show quality. My daughter already named one of them Diamond because she said the puppy was rare like a diamond. You have to love the way 9 year olds think. What my daughter said made sense though and that name will stick. That particular puppy is very flashy with three stars on the back of her neck. I'll get the pictures up first thing.

Boxers are so fun. Lots of energy. Very loyal. The only time she will growl at anyone is when she first has pups but doggy godmothers are exempt from all that! [​IMG]

9. m00res

m00res Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    San Diego
    Awwww! We have two boxers and they are the best in the whole world. Congrats!

10. Dandelion007

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    [​IMG] Official Birth Announcement [​IMG]

Last night, Katie had 6 beautiful healthy Boxer puppies. They all are relatively the same size so there are no runts. After the drying was over, there was 2 fawns and 3 brindle females and 1 brindle male. The male was the first one born. There seems to be a couple of reverse brindles in the litter. Katie carried them for 59 days which was a little short of what I expected. Her milk came in fine and we are expecting no problems. I've called the vet and will be taking them to get tails docked and dewclaws removed on Monday.

The Girls - The second one is Diamond

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Little Boy Blue

[​IMG]

I'm so proud!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by