Boys VS Girls

hiding, RPing, you?

you have PHEASENTS?
th.gif

can Guineas eat turkey food? We only have turkey and chick feed

Hiding? from who? Is someone here bugging you? Are you OK?

I have pheasant eggs, but I'm hoping to get one or two or up to five.

Guineas can eat turkey starter, no problem.

Please tell me why your hiding.

Hiding? from who? Is someone here bugging you? Are you OK?

I have pheasant eggs, but I'm hoping to get one or two or up to five.

Guineas can eat turkey starter, no problem.

Please tell me why your hiding.
I wasnt hiding for a specific reason...but you know DuckLover? well she and my friend ( LittleLADY98) got in a fight and their both banned!

They got in a fight and were banned? From here forever? Oh, I'm sorry. Where did this happen, I want to see what they said that could be bad enough to get your banned.

What did they do? And why on earth were you hiding from me and Kevin? I saw you were online, and listed as in room at boys vs. girls.

They got in a fight and were banned? From here forever? Oh, I'm sorry. Where did this happen, I want to see what they said that could be bad enough to get your banned.

What did they do? And why on earth were you hiding from me and Kevin? I saw you were online, and listed as in room at boys vs. girls.

hide.gif
but then my Friend is gone..

Ya i dont know where, they got in a fight cause Duck was mad they were RPing without her, then got mad cause LittleLady said that her friend could be an avatar, grr

Thats sad, thats why I dont want to be a golden feather member, but still, i do kinda..since i am a flock master right now

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom