Brahmamama, I think I need....

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
a brahma fix. Any new pics to share? How's that purty roo doing? There's so little talk about brahmas on the forum and hardly any baby pics.
sad.png

Haha, I just found this...I wasn't on the computer ALL day yesterday....can you believe it?!
gig.gif

I will have to get out in the next day or so and get some new pics, and of the goofy looking babies, I need some updated pics of them too. Isn't it sad, not enough talk about Brahmas!
sad.png
gig.gif

I've got alot of catching up to do...have you gotten your little ones yet?

I wasn't on the puter all day yesterday! Oh yeah, I forgot, that's cuz I have one of those stupid 24 hr. jobs
barnie.gif

No, haven't got them yet. They are scheduled to be shipped April 9th. 23 lil fuzzy brahma butts and 2 "mutts" for hooligan....JUST KIDDING hooligan. She's got a JG and a cochin that are hitching a ride with my babies.

Pics, soon, please.
big_smile.png

I'm looking forward to your photos. Five Lt. Brahmas are included in my MM order, they just sounded way too cool in the catalogue description. Should be here April 21. Photos, please!!

smile.png
Pics Pics Pics!!!
I vote for Pics!
I have eggs in the bator right now, and was disappointed that of the assortments that I managed to get, I couldnt find any with BRAHMA to add to it! They're still on my wish list though, cause Brahma's are some of the prettiest birds, arent they? Cant wait to see more of your beautiful birds, even the tweenies! Tina/tfpets

TeeHee! So cute RCL
big_smile.png

Okay my computer is acting dumb, and not letting me right click on the pics to resize....otherwise photobucket won't upload them for me....working on it here....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom