Breaking the Law

broodyemma

Hatching
11 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Hi!
I finally have chickens!
Through a series of unforseen events I have 8 pullet chicks. I planned to get rid of all but the three my city ord. permits but now Im in love. Can I keep them all? What happens if I am caught? Someone up the road from me has 6 too. What do you experienced chicken people think?

break the law......lol

i believe they will ask you to get rid of them and maybe a fine,,,,but you will be able to keep your first born and your scalp,,,,lol

i would keep and wait to see,,no complaints no problem,,,now that is just me,,,,and i am one to break the law,,,,so
big_smile.png
you might not want to follow my advice,,,,lol

I know a few people in seattle who have a limit of 3 hens... but have roosters AND more than 3! As long as your neighbors don't report you and the birds stay "invisible" as in smell, I think you can get away with it. :p

No complaints no problems...if you have neighbors that are close, butter them up with a few free eggs here and there
wink.png

Here Here, DK!! I like that idea. Besides, if we got them to arguing about chickens at least we'd have something more interesting on the evening news.

Dont worry about rules. I think you should set it up so the coop is private. I have a fenced in yard so they are not out causing trouble in the neighbors yards. Most people wont even know about the rules anyway. If you take good care, nobody will worry about it. Enjoy your chickens!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom