Breathing heavy **UPDATE back from the vet**

I'm glad you got a diagnosis and hope she feels better soon.
smile.png

Thank you! She's already doing so much better, she's struggling much less to breath, eating on her own a little and drinking, and generally looking much perkier. We moved her to a different dog kennel that's a bit bigger (the other one was a quick "can I borrow this for the night?!" that had to be returned) she went into right away on her own, first thing she flapped her wings like "that's more like it!" Gave her her pill tonight. Have you ever tried to give a duck a pill? The vet made it look so easy! (lies) Well, I did get it down her throat after a few minutes. She kept on taking out of my hand like she was going to eat it on her own, pretending to eat it, and then spitting it out. Sly little thing. Anyway, I'm so happy with her progress and we've bonded too!
wee.gif
All you're guys' advice and support has been invaluable! Virtual thank you cookies for all!
hugs.gif

Try apple cider vinager 4 teaspoons to one gallon of distilled water It helps clear up thoes issues. My call ducks get nose issues often, let it be the only water she drinks for 2-3 days, and then she should be ok! Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom