Breed Identification Help

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
So we got chicks a few weeks ago that weren’t what TSC ordered and they’d only sell them to a customer they know in case they’re all males (I rehome or butcher) This is where I shine 😁 So they ask if I want them for $0.50 a piece. They said they were leghorns or Cornish rocks... 😂 I know it’s not either.

What are these? They have feathered legs. I plan on keeping them, but I would like to know what they are.

I can’t say no to discount chicks and the manager knows this!

If you need better pics just let me know

384CBCBF-4DF4-4EF6-BBF5-64CE6FE224A2.jpeg
687E59C5-9BAD-4519-827E-6C60C94D4F89.jpeg
2B9F9B6F-1DB9-4DE4-8F57-12C663ABAAEB.jpeg

Light Brahma. Those shanks will probably turn yellow in time. So cute!
I guess I won the chicken lottery... hope at least some or all are pullets. I wanted brahmas but can never find them. I lost one to a snake last year. It killed my chick at night and we couldn’t save it, but we did bury it after the snake let it go.

I guess I won the chicken lottery... hope at least some or all are pullets. I wanted brahmas but can never find them. I lost one to a snake last year. It killed my chick at night and we couldn’t save it, but we did bury it after the snake let it go.
Aw, sorry about your chick. These are definitely light brahmas. TSC was horribly wrong 😂😂😂 congrats on your find!

Back
Top Bottom