Speckled Sussex
Easter Egger
Salmon Faverolles
Welsumer
Polish
Cochin (Bantam)
Polish ( bantam)
Easter Egger (bantam)

I want to increase my chicken flock . I need more hens . I have mainly Bantams Silkies , Silkies mixes , Cochins, Pekin, and ( maybe?) A Millie Fleur D'uccle and 1 LF Welsumer pullet . What's everyone's favorite pullet and why . My chickens have a 20x20 coop with a 20 x 30 run . I have 2 Silkies Roosters and 2 hens and 2 pullets and 4 (undecided) chicks .

Phoenix. Breed like mice and are great when left to their own devices. Rarely lose adults to predators and have yet to have human aggressive males

Cornish bantams. Breed like mice and have yet to have a human ageessive male. Compact little buggers

I have Welsumers on order and want Speckled Sussex as soon as they are in stock again. Welsumers for the dark brown eggs and Sussex for the large plump bodies for roasting. I have some dark Cornish to breed to the Sussex for an experiment too.

I have Welsumers on order and want Speckled Sussex as soon as they are in stock again. Welsumers for the dark brown eggs and Sussex for the large plump bodies for roasting. I have some dark Cornish to breed to the Sussex for an experiment too.
I ended up with 1 Welsumer pullet. She was being bullied . She has been really friendly and talkative

Back
Top Bottom