Terry

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Lexington,NC
WOW what a difference!
look at the way they have changed.
ep.gif

I need to find homes for them but i was wondering about what kind of polish is the black and white one so i can list them any help is appreciated.
from this
17215_bearded_polishb_3-21-09.jpg

to this
17215_bucket_feeder_024.jpg

17215_bucket_feeder_030.jpg

love the mohawk look lol
17215_mohawk_002.jpg

from this
17215_wcbp-b_3-21-09_1.jpg

to this
17215_bucket_feeder_025.jpg

17215_bucket_feeder_032.jpg

The mohawk one's head poof looks like my old boy did, the other looks like a girl...theyre both super cute, good luck finding homes for em.
smile.png

Thanks farmgirl21
They were getting pecked on by the others
hit.gif

They are very sweet and think I am their "mommy" lol
love.gif

P.S. What type was yours with the mohawk?

Mine was a buff laced bantam polish rooster, he had a hen with him, same colors and she had much fuller head feathering, his was mostly straight up, hers was wide.

Are they both boys? I am in East TN but might be able to take one or both but I already have several straight run chicks and am afraid to take on anything I know is a rooster since I may have to rehome some of my straigth run chicks if I end up with too many roos
hmm.png
I am new so I can't tell from the pictures. The Mohawk is GREAT tho !!!

Thank you all so very much
big_smile.png

TY FarmGirl21, jywel417 , StrawberryHouseMouse , and
Bantam Bodon
hugs.gif

They came from Ideal assorted bantams.
SHMI am just wondering if they slipped a standard polish (mohawk 1) in with the bantams as it is so much larger than the white crested or maybe that is the difference between the breeds?
I got them on the 19th of March if that helps. I could take more pics if needed.
Boy the others must be jealous of the crests as they kept picking on them that is why I had to seperate them. They are doing well now and the white one's head is healed and crest feathers are growing back in already. Poor thing looked like it wore a rasberry beret "sigh"
PS.
If either of you are planning on a trip this way I would be happy to give you directions I would like them to have a good home and grow up with other polish and loving byc parents
love.gif

My mom would take them but she is in GA:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom