Breed

Weird. They are rare here. Gamefowl are not common in general in Europe though most birds from Asia have come to England and been changed. The pea comb of the malay and ability to lay green white blue tan and brown eggs come from its development in England
Malays generally have Walnut/Strawberry Combs, though I do raise the Indian Malay Variety, which hold on to the recessive Shrimp Tail/Fan Tail, but will occasionally be Pea combed, & Single combed. A couple pullets from my PBA in USA Project surprised me with Teal, & Blue eggs.

Malays generally have Walnut/Strawberry Combs, though I do raise the Indian Malay Variety, which hold on to the recessive Shrimp Tail/Fan Tail, but will occasionally be Pea combed, & Single combed. A couple pullets from my PBA in USA Project surprised me with Teal, & Blue eggs.
Meant pea comb of some asils though the coloured egg gene of the Malay and the strawberry comb of the malay comes from England

As an example of Walnut/Strawberry comb.

Parrot Beak Aseels have walnut/Strawberry, or Pea combs. It's what their standard requires. Malay seems to be the Base of the breed, as they share alot of the same traits.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom