Breeding Flock of Rare White Dorkings in Central Ohio

nate_o23

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 22, 2009
I am thinning down the number of breeds I have in order to concentrate better on the remaining breed so I am selling off my White Dorkings. I have 2 breeding groups of White Dorkings. Each group consists of 1 rooster and 6 hens. These birds are from Yellow House Farm and are very good stock.
Here is a link to there webpage talking about the White Dorkings in case you are not familiar with the breed.
http://www.yellowhousefarmnh.com/white-dorkings-chickens

These birds are almost 7 months old. Price is $105 per group or $200 for all.

I am located northwest of Columbus Ohio (43344) but I work in Dublin Ohio and can meet you there if that is more convient.

I have someone coming today today to look at them. I will let you know if they are still available after that. Thanks

half of the White Dorking flock sold so I have 1 male and 6 females left. I also have some younger birds from Sand Hill Preservation Center available. Mostly white Dorking but also a few colored Dorkings.

half of the White Dorking flock sold so I have 1 male and 6 females left. I also have some younger birds from Sand Hill Preservation Center available. Mostly white Dorking but also a few colored Dorkings.

can you pm me pictures of the coloreds? and prices for them? also prices for the whites you have left?

Sure the younger ones are $10 each. I will send you pics tomorrow. Thanks

ki4got-
My apologizes I got busy with Christmas and forgot all about your pics. Actually the colored Dorkings are all sold but here are a few pics of the younger white Dorkings. Plus I still have 1 male and 6 females of the older ones left.

ki4got-
My apologizes I got busy with Christmas and forgot all about your pics. Actually the colored Dorkings are all sold but here are a few pics of the younger white Dorkings. Plus I still have 1 male and 6 females of the older ones left.
thanks but I was most interested in colored. I really don't have room to add another color variety.

I was fortunate to get first pick of nate's white dorkings. I bought the better male and picked 7 of the best hens. I have been getting 5 eggs daily and should have chicks hatching in a week or so. Beautiful birds! I should have plenty of hatching eggs to sell in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom