Breeding project- bearded OE (mine don't have them and ee's are not available)

Pretty sure she only had one OE rooster. She had a lot of different breeds = a lot of different breed roosters
Okay. Then this barred bird is definitely not a sexlink if the dad was the barred parent.

Are you sure the little gray one is an OE? The OE rooster clearly wasn't her dad. Interesting.

Okay. Then this barred bird is definitely not a sexlink if the dad was the barred parent.

Are you sure the little gray one is an OE? The OE rooster clearly wasn't her dad. Interesting.
Well I'm not sure about the possibilities there. The seller was selling her whole flock. When I picked up these chicks she only had one kosovo longcrower

Well I'm not sure about the possibilities there. The seller was selling her whole flock. When I picked up these chicks she only had one kosovo longcrower
Well, hens can hold semen from other roosters for 2 weeks.
I'm betting she's not an OE. The OE roo definitely isn't her dad - as seen by her lack of crest. She can't have a crested OE mom, either. That leaves us considering things like her lack of a pea comb or muffs (which would be an EE/AM cross trait) and her lack of CCLB-like coloring and yellow legs.
If that makes any sense.
I don't believe she carries the blue egg gene.

They're all enormously adorable by the way. I feel major stirrings of envy in my heart.
Vice Tv Nodding GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Thanks

Well, hens can hold semen from other roosters for 2 weeks.
I'm betting she's not an OE. The OE roo definitely isn't her dad - as seen by her lack of crest. She can't have a crested OE mom, either. That leaves us considering things like her lack of a pea comb or muffs (which would be an EE/AM cross trait) and her lack of CCLB-like coloring and yellow legs.
If that makes any sense.
I don't believe she carries the blue egg gene.
I don't think I mentioned that they ALL hatched from blue eggs

Back
Top Bottom