Brewers yeast or nutritonal yeast?

Ilovemychicks08

For nothing will be impossible with God-Luke 1:37
Premium Feather Member
Apr 2, 2021
Wisconsin
So i was wondering, i was going to use nutritional yeast for niacin supplement i can get it better. But should i use pills, powder or flakes? Or is brewers yeast better? TIA

So i was wondering, i was going to use nutritional yeast for niacin supplement i can get it better. But should i use pills, powder or flakes? Or is brewers yeast better? TIA
Powder/flakes tend to be better/safer. I've used both and have even mixed the two with no alarming results, so either or should be fine

thanks everyone! I will stick with nutritional yeast and check if my store has it.

I'm not sure - I would think so. Also, for some ducks adding yeast is not enough niacin - particularly pekins because they grow so large so fast. In that case you should have liquid vitmain B complex on hand and supplement them with that a bit as well.

I'm not sure - I would think so. Also, for some ducks adding yeast is not enough niacin - particularly pekins because they grow so large so fast. In that case you should have liquid vitmain B complex on hand and supplement them with that a bit as well.
Ok, im picking some of the Durax vitamin b complex already

I couldnt find the vitamin b complrx so i will have to order it. I did find some nutritional yeast flakes it was in the baking isle

Back
Top Bottom