1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brinsea coupon code

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mrkpero, Mar 26, 2015.

1. mrkpero

mrkpero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    Hi All!!

Haven't been on in awhile even though I still keep a small flock. Last year one of my babies from TSC grew into a beautiful Golden Laced Wyandotte rooster. I would like to hatch some of his eggs. I have my own homemade incubator but it requires a lot of babysitting, which is hard with a full time job. Does anyone know if Brinsea has a coupon code going on right now??
    Thanks so much!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  2. Annjee

Annjee Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2015
    Lancaster, Pa
    Someone said to contact brinsea by Facebook. I sent a msg requesting a coupon. I just bought an octagon Eco a month ago. Now eggs are arriving at different time so I'll have a staggered hatch... Looking for a rcom 20 Eco or another brinsea octagon Eco for hatching.

3. mrkpero

mrkpero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    Thank you, Annjee. I went ahead and put them in my homemade incubator. It has been amazingly accurate throughout the entire incubation period. I will start lockdown Monday night (tomorrow) so I hope my luck holds out. I will keep it in mind to contact Brinsea by FB should I decide to go that route in the future. Great idea! Thank you!

4. Annjee

Annjee Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2015
    Lancaster, Pa
    I'm glad you have one so accurate. I've been happy with this brinsea so far, thank goodness.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by