Brinsea Maxi II Advance dropping temperature

I believe it says "L" but I'll double check next time it goes off.
If it's saying "L" I would double-check that the incubator isn't near anything that could be causing a draft. A/C vent, window, etc. Also double-check that the cooling feature isn't on. And then lastly check that the fan is in the right way. You should not be able to see the label on the fan when you flip the lid over.

Also, the next time the alarm goes off make a note of the temperature of the incubator. The alarm low setting could have been changed somehow to where it's going off even though the incubator isn't too cold.

And of course you can call our office for calibration help (if necessary) or any other technical questions! :) (888) 667-7009

If it's saying "L" I would double-check that the incubator isn't near anything that could be causing a draft. A/C vent, window, etc. Also double-check that the cooling feature isn't on. And then lastly check that the fan is in the right way. You should not be able to see the label on the fan when you flip the lid over.

Also, the next time the alarm goes off make a note of the temperature of the incubator. The alarm low setting could have been changed somehow to where it's going off even though the incubator isn't too cold.

And of course you can call our office for calibration help (if necessary) or any other technical questions! :) (888) 667-7009
I will check those things. Thank you!

I have a 2 month old maxi II that worked fine for a couple of hatches but now will not go above 92 F. Will have to file a warranty claim. Suspect it is either a blown heating element or problem with the thermostat. We shall see. Meanwhile my cheaper incubators are working like champs.

I checked and the fan is in the correct way. There are no drafts nearby. Cooling was on so I shut it off. Alarm low is at 5.4 F. The alarm hasn’t went off for awhile so maybe it’s okay now? This morning I checked and the display said RM. Now the RM is gone and it is flashing L but the temperature is okay.

Back
Top Bottom