Brinsea mini advanced setting 3/13 :)

San

Songster
12 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Appelscha, The Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
Who's with me today with the same machine?

I have 7 eggs in the bator, 4 Wyandottes bantam color black and porcelain and 3 Barnevelders also Bantam.

Happy hatching!
thumbsup.gif

jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Actually its my third time using it and I am really happy with this small bator. If you are looking for a small one,then this one is perfect.

Thanks so much for getting back to me! :) I've heard great things about this incubator but the price tag has me a little uneasy :-( No matter what, I better start saving, huh?! ;-) Can't wait to hear how your hatch turns out!

I don't know the price at your country, I believe I paid at the time around $156,- dollars but that was about 3 years. And there are a lot of members from the BYC that use this machine and are very pleased with it..

I don't know the price at your country, I believe I paid at the time around $156,- dollars but that was about 3 years. And there are a lot of members from the BYC that use this machine and are very pleased with it..

I'm thinking I need to move up by you! haha! It goes for around $250+ here :-( I think it would still be well worth the money down the road when we plan on hatching a lot of little ones...but when we start out...we'll probably get chicks to start and go from there. I'm so excited! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with me and letting me in on the info! ;-)

Quote:
I'm thinking I need to move up by you! haha! It goes for around $250+ here :-( I think it would still be well worth the money down the road when we plan on hatching a lot of little ones...but when we start out...we'll probably get chicks to start and go from there. I'm so excited! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with me and letting me in on the info! ;-)

The Brinsea site has web specials. Their Facebook site often has coupon codes as well.

I too am looking to buy this incubator! It is just over $200 here. I really want it, but it seems so expensive for such a tiny thing that only holds 7 eggs! Although, the features are pretty great.

Why thank you! I just looked them up and "liked" their facebook page! I did see that Brinsea was having a sale right now...but I think I'd be sleeping on the couch if tried to buy one right now...don't think hubby would like that tooooo much hahaha! :)

Haha I never tell what I buy, I just wait and see his reaction. He asked me when there were going to be baby chicks and that's my cue to show him the incubator
big_smile.png

I too am looking to buy this incubator! It is just over $200 here. I really want it, but it seems so expensive for such a tiny thing that only holds 7 eggs! Although, the features are pretty great.

Well yes and no, it just depends on how much you want to hatch actually. I don't want a big one because I just do hatching's for myself and friends. If you have bigger space and more chickens to keep and more to go for hatching and selling then yes this one is to small. But if it's just for fun, seeing the hatching process and only once in a few years then this machine is great!

Back
Top Bottom