Brinsea mini power outage

Nmarine1057

Crowing
11 Years
May 31, 2011
Byhalia Ms
Hi guys I had a quick question the power company's out here installing lights and they're gonna have to cut the power briefly and I have a brinsea Mini plugged in. My question is what do I reset it to when it starts back will it automatically start back to the day it was on? Or do I need to do something with the days?

I’m not sure but a “P” will show after the outage. I’m guessing and only guessing (it states it needs resetting for each batch)that you may need to reset them but maybe take off the days you have already incubated? So for example if you are doing chickens and have already done 7 out of 21 days you could reset it at 14 days left?
C5F932DD-0984-48CF-B7DC-5C844440E725.jpeg

I’m not sure but a “P” will show after the outage. I’m guessing and only guessing (it states it needs resetting for each batch)that you may need to reset them but maybe take off the days you have already incubated? So for example if you are doing chickens and have already done 7 out of 21 days you could reset it at 14 days left?
View attachment 3431546
Thank you@

I'm currently incubating with a Brinsea Mini and keep bumping the power cord out. It beeps angrily at me and starts back up as if nothing happened, no need to reset :)
I hope that's the case for me, I guess I'll find out when it comes back on. It said day 20 earlier today but that was going to change to 19 around 6 tonight 🤷‍♂️

OK well 3 hours later the power still not on. I tried to start my generator and the cord broke. And where the cord is there aren't screws its riveted, so I had to drill those out, then use self tappers to hold it in place. That being said, when the brinsea mini came on it was still at the correct day! Temp was at 65 though. I'm thinking it will be okay since this is only the second day. Thanks for the replies and I hope someone else will find this info useful for their brinsea mini!

Back
Top Bottom