Brinsea Octagon 20 + freebies - Like New

Adorkable

Songster
9 Years
Sep 23, 2010
I am moving and not able to keep/raise chickens so I am looking to sell my Brinsea Octagon 20 if anyone is interested.

This one was only used one time to hatch some silkies and I had a 90% hatch rate (from my eggs). It is in excellent condition and holds humidity and temp great. It has no dents, cracks, or scratches.

Whoever buys the incubator will also get a free digital thermometer/hygrometer (with batteries) to keep track of the temperature and humidity inside the incubator.
I will also throw in a digital kitchen scale (with batteries) that I used to weigh my silkies, as well as some leg bands for chicks and another packet of leg bands for bantam sized chickens and some zip ties that I like to use to band my adult silkies.

I'm asking for $130 for the incubator and all the other things I mentioned is included.

Pick up only please. I'm located in Holdenville, Oklahoma 74848.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm in Nebraska, and My daughter goes to OPSU. If you were able to send it to Goodwell at some point, my daughter could get it to Nebraska. Just a thought if you're not able to sell locally.

I'm in Nebraska, and My daughter goes to OPSU. If you were able to send it to Goodwell at some point, my daughter could get it to Nebraska. Just a thought if you're not able to sell locally.

Oh I see. That's over 5 hours from where I am :/

Back
Top Bottom