BRINSEA Ova Easy 190 MAY DAY! MAY DAY! HELP!

PinkyLee

Songster
5 Years
Oct 9, 2014
Just got my new incubator worked fine until I put some more eggs in. I leveled the shelf before opening the door. and now all of a sudden the trays rotate all the way to the right and beyond and make a banging noise... being it Friday I can't get any help... Anyone have a solution. please HELP whah! I have my turkey eggs and chicken eggs in there with some more on the way. CRAP!!! Pinky

I fixed it but I thought I'd leave my post in case it happens to someone else. Thank God my Dad was an Engineer and I know my way around tools. The back arm was entangled around the turning unit. Had to remove the top, then remove the plastic plate, remove the entangled arm, hammered it straight and reinstalled it... seems okay. I hope my eggs are okay, they were out for about an hour.

IMG_3912.JPG IMG_3917.JPG IMG_3920.JPG IMG_3921.JPG

So glad you got it sorted! Your eggs should be fine with the cool down. I set mine to cool for an hour a day on my Brinsea octagon. Studies show it replicates the mother leaving the nest when she goes to do her business, eat and drink.

Good luck with your eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom