British people only! Miniature Ginger Oxford Game fertile eggs.

chuckyjo

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 2, 2008
South Yorkshire, England
I have some miniature Ginge Oxford Game eggs from my own little free range flock.

If anyone would like some (small quantities only!) I'd be happy to send you some.

Message me if you're interested.

See my post in incubating and hatching eggs to see our first two babies, the parent Hen and Cockerel.

Beatiful, friendly and a nice small manageable size for the back garden chicken keeper.

Gorgeous little white eggs!

Barnsley, South Yorkshire!

Would love to supply you with eggs but I sincerely doubt they'd last the journey......or be allowed by customs for that matter!

That's why I stipulated Brits only......and after I'd typed it I realised it sounded incredibly racist!

Not racist, it only made us Yanks sigh and wish we were in South Yorkshire . . .

wink.png

Love the name ChuckyJo- sounds pure Southern US!! I know we couldn't get these because of the customs , distance etc. But we here would still love to see pics of your birds. This is a variety I haven't heard of. And we here are always looking for new and unusual in the chicken world.

Thanks
Wayne
n
Tennessee
USA

I knew you must have been Barnsley, ey bloody ell cock thas got sum luvely chickens, wheres tha ger em from? ow long tha bin livin in Barnsley?

I miss Yorkshire folk a lot, I enjoy living in America, I can't talk yorkshire with anyone and I have to talk a bit more posh so people can understand me. Being from yorkshire we really do have our own language and can have conversations that others won't understand, it's sort of like a foreign language really and we can say so much to one another in just a few words it's really funny how yorkshire folk really cut out words and make sentences really short. I write to my dad all the time and we type words as they are meant to be said, it's a lot of fun... something like this......ars tha bin cocka, tha bin doin alreet? whas tha bin doin wi thi sen? wethas bin crap, peein down wi rain.

Back
Top Bottom