broken body?

ArkSouthernChic

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2015
For a little over 2 weeks Lucile has been acting sickly, she's had a droopy tail, doesn't keep up with the other girls, and most of the time you would find her siting down somewhere, so for three days we have had her inside in a tote in the AC, she's been eating and
drinking well and all around acts fine, I thought there might be an egg bound issue so I soaked her butt in some warm epsom salt water while i was doing this I felt her upper thigh/joint where her leg goes in, and it feels like her bones popping, she doesn't limp, but she gets off balanced easily, walks around pretty good, she's also lost some weight.

I already added this to the new peoples thread, just gonna up date it, she seems to be getting worse, she's not wanting to walk around at all, losing the color in her face, she is still eating and drinking not a lot but still doing so, we think something attacked her because she feels like her body under her rib cage around her upper left thigh is making a popping sound and just feels broken, this has been going on for about 3 weeks or so, anything we can do to help her? she doesn't look good and I would hate to let her suffer :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom