1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

broken hearted..but because I love them I have to find them a new home

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hphillips017, Oct 16, 2015.

1. hphillips017

hphillips017 New Egg

Jul 6, 2015
    Hello. My name is holly and I have two khaki campbell drakes who need forever homes. I unfortunately have become sick and can no longer care for them. As much as I love them and want to keep them with me, I love them too much to see them in any way neglected. I worry they will go to someone who will eat them. I couldn't handle this. They are such wonderful birds. They were hatched on March 2nd of this year. I live in southern oregon, near the California border. If you can provide them a wonderful forever home, please contact me asap. I would love to talk with you. Thank you so much for your time. Hope all is well with you and yours. Hope to talk with you soon.

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I'm sorry you have to give them up. You could try posting on the Oregon thread. Do you have relatives, friends or neighbors that might take them in?

3. hphillips017

hphillips017 New Egg

Jul 6, 2015
    Unfortunately everyone I know is elderly. And no family to speak of which is sad because I would still like to see them once in a while. I will continue to look for a happy healthy home for them. Thank you for replying. I will try the oregon thread. Take care.

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Hi Holly,

I'm so sorry you have to give up your ducks. I wish you the best of luck in finding them a good home.

There is a free re-homing thread you can use once you have 20 posts. It's under the Buy-Sell-Trade forum.

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    Hello :frow and welcome to BYC!

I am sorry you have to rehome them. :(

7. Frindizzle

Frindizzle Guitar Girl <3 Premium Member

Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]I'm so sorry that you need to re-home them. Hope you find good homes.

8. trailrider330

trailrider330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    Midwest America
    Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Any luck finding homes for your ducks yet? If not, I wish you the best in finding them one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by